Les HdS-W UNIS Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Annonce du chef 
Bienvenue aux nouveaux! Bonne journée mes petits He@DsHoTeUr$ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK8O8OBJIoE
++ votre chef #{HdS-W}#KingW@RrIOr INFO DE PASSAGE
[FULL] Lg Mobile.Touch S.creen

Répondre au sujet    Les HdS-W UNIS Index du Forum » Vidéo et Images » Vos propre vidéo URT Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[FULL] Lg Mobile.Touch S.creen
Auteur Message
kaffedavo
Membres

Masculin
Point(s): 104
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message [FULL] Lg Mobile.Touch S.creen Répondre en citant

Lg Mobile Touch Screen > bit.ly/1st5xBE

ac186bab57
Some may even come equipped with QWERTY keyboards, music players, and access to apps.Smartphones: Featuring access to ultra-fast processors, the latest apps, high-resolution cameras, HD displays, sophisticated designs and the newest technology, smartphones make it easy to stay organized and entertained on the go.Android: Boasting intuitive Android operating systems, these mobile phones give you lightning-fast connections to the information you want. Live Chat Chat with an LG Support Representative. To properly experience our LG.com website,you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater). It seems like it stays unresponsive for a lot longer than before and rebooting it doesn't help at all, it just starts working again when it feels like it and when it does start to come around it's really glitchy like it wants to move but it gives up and then it starts working like normal. Whether you want to keep it simple, or find a smartphone with all the latest features, our mobile devices and smartphones help make life good. I could not get the touch screen to function for about an hour. 12-03-2014,06:13 PM #16 Kathy Costanzo Posts 1 Posts Re: Touch Screen Not Responding Originally Posted by kcerica This happens every so often. As a result, our touchscreen phones have never looked -- or felt -- so good in your hand. Reply .

It WORKED ! Reply . Take advantage of LGs ground-breaking cameras, displays and cutting-edge designs, plus other available features including: Smart keyboard technology: Its easy to take charge of your typing on a touchscreen phone with a fast, efficient keyboard that provides the ultimate ease-of-use and adapts to each user. Skip to Contents . M-F 8:00am - 7:00pm CST Telephone Call an LG Support Representative. Originally Posted by Earl Verdin How about if the screen comes on an you can't do anything with it.I can't unlock my phone I can't answer calls or texts.it won't let me do anything at all.but the screen comes on like it would work.I haven't dropped it or it has not come in contact with water.can anyone help me with this problem. It WORKED ! I have a verizon lg lucid 4g and my screen is doing the same thing Reply . 01-23-2013,04:46 PM #4 PhilBill89 Posts 1 Posts Re: Touch Screen Not Responding I'm on Android 2.2, kernel 2.6.32.17 etc, and the touch screen still doesn't work, from time to time.

free document storage onlinehow to write pdf filebobcat mower parts onlinesktpe downloadwindows media file to mp3watches jcpenneyfree minion rush appandroid app backup and restorefree star fontcanara bank internet banking online registration

Dim 5 Juin - 04:04 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 5 Juin - 04:04 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Les HdS-W UNIS Index du Forum » Vidéo et Images » Vos propre vidéo URT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation